Indian School of Business (ISB) Admission Procedure, All About ISB Hyderabad Admission
ISB i.e. Indian School of Business has two state-of-the-art campuses, one in Hyderabad and a new campus in Mohali, Spread over 260 acres, the world-class campus provides the best amenities to students and faculty for their stay during the course. The heart of the campus is the academic centre, which houses lecture theatres, classrooms, faculty offices, the learning resource centre (LRC) and a 500-seat auditorium. ISB is one of the top business schools in India, the admission is strictly based on entrance test.
Course Offered: Post Graduate Programme in Management(PGPM): 1 Year Full time
To apply for PGPM Course, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Preferably two years of full-time work experience after graduation. Exceptional candidates, with less work experience, will be considered for deferred admission. GMAT score is also acceptable for admission in PGPM Programme in ISB. TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score, only if language of instruction during undergraduate education was not English.
To apply for admission in PGPM in ISB, you have to fill the online application form, You will be required to submit two recommendations from professionals. They will need to fill up separate recommendation forms that are available within the School’s online application form. Once you submit your application, you will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be required to pay INR 3000 or (equivalent of $60) as application fee. You can pay using a VISA/Master credit card or internet banking via ICICI Bank. If your payment is successful, the application will be considered submitted.
Selected Aspirants will be shortlisted for an interview. Interviews will take place around November for the First Cycle and in January for the Second Cycle.
- Application for PGP 2014-15 is now open. It will close on January 15, 2014.
- Application Deadline for Early Entry Option candidates is January 15, 2014. Offers will be made on March 31, 2014.
- For any further information or assistance please mail us at PGP@isb.edu
For Indian Passport Holder:
ISB PGPM Fees Structure:
- To apply for the programme, you must complete the online application.
- Upload colour photograph in Formals (Passport size picture on A-4 size sheet in PDF of 200 or 300 dpi).
- Scanned copies of the documents (PDF in 150 or 200 dpi) listed below:
- Passport copy (Main page that shows the number, name, date of birth and citizenship) alongwith a copy of PIO / OCI Card, if any.
- Proof of income for self, parents and spouse, if applying for a need based tuition waiver.
- GMAT score report ( test center / unofficial score copy will also suffice at the time of submitting an application)
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (if the language of your instruction at the UG level has not been in English)
- Two evaluations/recommendations in the prescribed format available on the application portal
- Payment of Application Fee of INR 3,000 (INR 1,000 only for Re-applicants)
The completed application will be reviewed by the Admissions Office and applicants shortlisted for an interview. Applicants from overseas location will be interviewed over telephone/Skype VC, if shortlisted.
Online Application Form: http://pgpapp.isb.edu/user/default.aspx
If you are Interested to take admission in ISB, Hyderabad then please apply for admission soon before the last date. Please apply only, if you are fulfill the eligibility criteria and for more details check official website of ISB.
Indian School of Business,
Hyderabad – 500 032
Ph +91 40 2300 7000
Fax +91 40 2300 7099